The chalet is privately own and often used by the owner at different periods of the season. They request that good care be taken during your stay and kept in a clean condition.
The Chalet will be inspected for any possible loss or damages after your stay.
It is always best to promptly bring attention to any possible issues to management.
- Maximum occupancy of 10 people. Please note that only the people on the reservation will be recognized.
- Additional invited guests on a daily basis incur a $20 fee per guest per day to the resort, and must vacate by 9pm.
- Overnight stays incur a fee of $100 per person per day, deducted from the security deposit, and must be reported to management. Gate security codes are not to be shared with visitors, they must be escorted and admitted at entrance by renter.
- 50% deposit due at time of reservation.
- Payment in full made 30 days prior to booking.
- $1,000 security deposit at day of arrival.
- The security deposit will be refunded within 7 days of departure, provided there are no damages or infractions to the terms and conditions.
-Full refund issued for cancellations made more than 30 days from booking date.
-cancelations made within 30 days or less of booking date with incur a $1,000.00 fee.
WELCOME TO PONDEROSA RANCH RESORT ! WE WISH YOU AN ENJOYABLE & MEMORABLE STAY. IF WE CAN BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE, DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL US.
HERE ARE A FEW SIMPLE REQUIREMENTS FOR YOU PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ.
1. *NO PETS
2. If you intend to invite people during your stay you are required to notify the owners.
There is a 20.00 fee per person per day anyone staying overnight will be an additional fee of 100.00
which will be taken from the security deposit.
3. The code to open the gate that was issued to you are not to be given to your invites, you have to go retrieve them and activate the gate.
4. The Chalet is to be left in a clean condition before your departure otherwise an additional charge could be taken from the
5. Kitchen grease are not to be put in the kitchen sink or toilet, place them in a bowl and dispose of them in the garbage once
it is cool down.
6. Towels and blankets are not to be taken out of the chalet.
7. The air conditioner is set for your comfort, please do not adjust it to another setting. The doors and windows are to be
closed at all time when the air conditioner is operating.
8. The Chalet is a smoke free environment.
9. We have staff on the property for ground keeping, grass cutting when possible weather wise.
10. Sanitary napkins and child diapers are not to be flushed down the toilet, please dispose of them in the garbage.
The service call for a plumber will be at your expense.
11. When using the BBQ place away from the Chalet and in a more open area. Please notify us if you run out of propane
& make sure to close the valve after use.
12. The furniture in the bedroom are not to be moved around, this will prevent damage to the wood floors.
13. The doors are to be closed at all time to prevent the insect from entering and the A/C overload.
14. There are 3 garbage cans provided for one for recycling and two for the waste. Bungees are provided to secure the lids
to prevent the raccoons from entering, so please secure them.
15. We have a canoe and kayaks for your pleasure. Life jackets and paddles are in the main closet.
16. we have trails on the property for your enjoyment.
17. Wood is supplied near the fire pit for use.
18. We have the WIFI available for you and the code will be provided.
19. We have emergency electricity backup in case of power failure and will supply certain parts of the Chalet.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE PROPERTY AS MUCH AS WE DO.
Renee and Pierre