The chalet is privately own and often used by the owner at different periods of the season and request that care be taken during your stay and kept in a clean condition.
Approval has to be gotten from the owner if you are wishing to have a gathering for a visit or seat down meal at the chalet that exceeds the maximum of 10 people.
If approved, there will be an additional charge for this activity which reflects the size of the group you intend to have present due to the extra traffic.
The full list of names and ages of the people you intend to have is required before approval is given along with the agreed upon additional cost.
Failure to have approval for your gathering will cause you to forfeit your security deposit along with termination of your stay and no refund given.
You must list all member of your group whether they will be staying for the duration of the rental period or only part of it.
The rental agreement limits the occupancy to 10 people as stated on the reservation form.
Day and overnight guest are not to exceed the maximum occupancy of 10 people. The owner has to be notified of this change along with the list of names and ages.
Complete payment 45 days before arrival.
- You can rebook your stay, rebooking fee will apply $ 150.00 without losing your deposit.
- Rebooking has to be within the same year of initial reservetion, cannot be fowarded in following year.
- Rebooking: Maximum one time.
- If you cannot rebook your stay, you will lose your deposit.
A security deposit of $1000.00 will be taken from a valid credit card slip on the day of your arrival as a guarentee against possible loss and damage during your stay.
The security deposit will be refunded after the tenants departure, the chalet will be inspected for any possible loss or damage, in the event of loss or dammage the cost will be deducted from the deposit.
The deposit are returned 7 days after your stay without incident. Its always best to bring any possible loss or damage items to the owners attention.
Tenants agree :
1. To pay for any losses damages to the property, caused by the Tenant or a member of their party ( reasonable wear and tear )
2. To take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the tenancy. A cleaning service is not provided during the tenancy.
3. Not to part with possession of the property.
4. Not to exceed the number of people stipulated in the property description and included on the rental application.
WELCOME TO PONDEROSA RANCH RESORT WE WISH YOU AN ENJOYABLE AND MEMORABLE STAY. IF WE CAN BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE, DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL US. WE HAVE A FEW SIMPLE REQUIREMENTS FOR YOU PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ.
1. The Chalet is to be left in a clean condition before your departure other wise an additional charge could be taken from the security deposit.
2. Kitchen greases are not to be drain via sink or toilet, place them in bowl and dispose off them in the garbage once it is cool down.
3. Towels and blankets are not to be taken out of the Cottage. We have provided extra towels, blankets and pillows in the closets if you require them.
4. The air conditioner is set for your comfort. Please do not adjust it to another setting. The doors and windows are to be closed at all time when the air conditiner is operating. If it is noticed that the windows are left open while in operation it will be switched off for the rest of your stay and a possible additional fee.
5. If you intend to invite people during your stay a courtesy call to us is required. If you plan to have more then 15 people over all at once you require permission. A fee to host a large group at the property will apply. Failling to get permission will cost you your security deposit and the balance of your stay, Get permission, PLEASE CALL.
6. *PETS. No Pets allowed.
7. The Cottage is a smoke free environment.
8. There is Staff on the property for ground keeping, you will be informed when they are present and they will respect your privacy as much as possible.
9. Sanitary napkin and children diapers are not to be flushed down the toilet, please dispose of them in the garbage. Service call for a plumber will be at your expense.
10. When using the BBQ place away from the Cottage and in a more open area. Please notify us if you run out of propane.
11. The furniture in the bedroom is not to be moved around, this will prevent damage to the wood floors and repair damage to the floor is costly.
12. The doors are to be closed at all time to prevent insect from entering.
13. We always keep the front gate swing arms closed, this ensures that you have privacy and security oherwise you will have unwanted visitors at the door.
14. There are 3 garbage cans provided for recycling and we have the bungees over the cover to prevent the racoons from entering, so please secure them.
15. We have canoes and paddle boat for your pleasure. Paddles and life jackets are in the main closet.
16. We have trails on the property for your enjoyment.
17. Wood is supplied near the fire pit for your pleasure.
18. We have the WIFI available for you, please ask for the code.
19. We have emergency electricity bacup in case of power failure and supplies certain parts of the Cottage like microwave, kitchen counter plug, lights and fridge.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE PROPERTY AS MUCH AS WE DO.
Renee and Pierre